Can Planells welcomes you to your rural hotel in Ibiza. A hotel with charm, inviting and steeped in the spirit and soul of the people of Ibiza. If you are looking for a rural hotel for your holidays, we’ll be delighted to be your first choice.
Can Planells rural hotel is located in the Es Amunts area, an ideal setting for enjoying rural tourism and agro-tourism in Ibiza.
Set on a mountainside amidst leafy groves of orange and lemon trees, you will enjoy the views over Ibiza and Formentera. Our rural hotel has 8 enchanting rooms, decorated in rustic style, offering every comfort and convenience. You also have the use of a large swimming pool and our solarium, with rest areas where you can relax and enjoy your holidays in Ibiza.
As a rural hotel, Can Planells offers a variety of services, both in the hotel itself and around Ibiza, and you can either stay at the hotel or explore the neighbouring countryside, enjoying the helpful and friendly ways of the local people.
At Can Planells you can enjoy rural tourism, either in the hotel itself or nearby:
• Going pathwalking around Ibiza (where you can sample agro-tourism and the rural surroundings of Ibiza).
• Mountain biking.
• Horse riding.
• Visits to points of interest (Sant Mateo, Sant Miquel, the Cova de Can Marça cave, the Torres de Defensa d’Es Molar defence towers, the defensive village of Balàfia, the Cueva de la Diosa Tanit cave, and many more sites).
• Relax on the beaches of Ibiza (Benirras, Pas de s’Illa, Cala Aubarca, Cala Xarraca, S’Illot d’es Renclí, Cala d’en Serra, etc.),
• Cultural outings to museums (where you can discover Ibiza’s ancient and fascinating history), observe the wonders of the Ses Salines Natural Park and the Ibiza salt marshes.
• Or why not visit the walled city of Ibiza (settled by Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Vandals, Byzantines, Arabs and Catalan-Aragonese), with its Arab and Renaissance city walls. These walls and the posidonia meadows of Ibiza and Formentera have been declared World Heritage Sites.